Saturday, August 6, 2011

I need lawyer advice please? my boyfriends innocent help?

My boyfriends exgirlfrend has and ordeer of protecton aganst him ... a couple ofweeks ago he spent a week at my house with me, his ex girfriend called him one morning saying he was in the city the night before and he assulted her mean while he was with me. He had a warrant for it and just thursday he got arressted i need help because tuesday i have to go to court ineed advice bcause i have proof on his cell this is the convo : Him: whyare the cops looking for me i didnt do anything to youleave me alone her: yu need help Him: i didnt do anything to yu Her: can youleave your girfriend for a second we have to talk something serious ill do the same can we talk? Him; not even i ddnt do anything drop the charges and we can talk and be civil Her: you know what you show no respect to someone who held you down for 5 years show me respect ill drop the charges no problem Him: i ddnt do anythin to youleave me alone Her: show me respect no problem twodays later she textes hm again asking for drugs. Her: hey youknw anyone whogot ? hellooo any who got Him: not even Her: whathappned to you why are you acting like this ? Her: i missyou Her : helllloooooo ****** can you come pick meup helloooo pleaseee : and than just last week she called private assking if he was okay he hung up on her .... now the judge thinks he assulted her because thats what she wrot on the statemant tuesday he has court and gonna tell us his setaces hes in jail right now and i cnt do nothing tilltuesday how can i get the curt to listen to me and read the textmessags he has a legal aid what do i do ?? please help me

No comments:

Post a Comment