Saturday, August 6, 2011

Best way to complaint about auto dealer customer service?

What is the best way to complaint about auto dealer service people ? I got my Nissan Quest repaired in a Nissan Dealer and got charged almost two thousand dollar and the vehicle was never repaired enough for me to drive. I ended up buying a new car and still had to pay for the bill. The service person who helped me talked to me in a demeaning way and yells at me when I confronted him about how unprofessional he is. I told him that the way he talked to a woman is pretty bad and he got mad and yelled at me that he has a wife and daughters. I feel bad for them :-( Anyhow, I want the the Nissan CEOs to know how bad their dealer service people are. My brother has a Nissan and he has had similar experience years after years. Needless to say that I didn't buy Nissan and not planning to buy Nissan in the future unless they come up with better customer service at the dealers.

No comments:

Post a Comment