Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Did i do right to call the cops on my dad?

He cheated on my mom and my mom told him to get out but he takes it as a joke,3 years ago he hit my mom,i was 13 at the time,so i stepped in to protect her so him and me startd to throw punches at each other and fightin...he always tries to starts a arguement with me,he never is around us last time i remembered him bein with us a whole week was wen i was 5,im 16 now...hes a good dad wen he wants to be...he likes to drink and wen he gets drunk he likes to get violent bt he manages to control himself...we really dont want him in the house....tonight while i was in the livin room he hit my sister n he tried to hit my mom so i called the cops because i was tired of him,wen i told my mom about it he came back n told me what did yu say i told him i called the cops and he grabbed me in a chokehold bt my mom stepped in so he let me go n i just went outside to wait for the cop...i really dont feel bad callin the cops on him i just did it to protect my sister and my mom i really dont care if he hits me i mean i can take a hit but my mom n sis cant...so did i did right to call the cops? I mean i didnt wana disrepect him n fight him after all his still my dad...but the main question i wana answer is,is it a sin to call the cops on my dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment