Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How to makes things ok btwn us?

me n my boyfrend didnt get time to meet on valentines day.the whole day we both were busy with our own work.we did speak over phn fr 5-10 mints in the morning and afternoon.in the evening whn i called him up after getting free frm my work, he was busy playin games with his frend.he wanted to hang up and said he'll b callin up within nxt 10 mints.i ***** tolerate him being busy playing games n not talkin to me.i know i cud hav wait,but purposely didnt let him play nemore at that time.he hung up aftr 20mints whn he undrstood im talkin **** purposely to spoil his game.n aftr dat we dint speak to each othr.i knw its my fault,bt my ego is stoppin me to cl hm up n say sorry.shud i wait fr hs cl?im missin hm badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment