Friday, August 12, 2011

What are some good majors for me?

I'm only 12 right now (I'll be in the 7th next year) but I have been wondering what I'll major when I grow up. I thought of maybe a pediatrician because I'm so good with kids but I don't know if I would truly enjoy it. I have also been considering advertising majors such as selling appliances or something. I have always seen myself as a big CEO or Something, Maybe even for an animation studio because of my love for a good family movie. But my true love, My true passion, is writing. Not just writing some boring old news article but I mean being an author an writing childrens novels and someday getting the Newberry Medal Award for one of them! I can picture one of my book series' on the New York Times best Seller List. This natural passion for reading and writing I have has really made me want to consider journalism. But I wouldn't want to be a TV Broadcaster or anything. Just an Author for children's novels. so what is a specific major that is specifically for authors of creative writing or something like that. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment