Monday, August 8, 2011

How can I keep my text messages that I send and receive on my iPod touch private?

I bought the iPod Touch 4th Generation yesterday through Amazon and I will receive it in about a week. I bought it so that I can text my boyfriend without my parents knowing because they have blocked his number from my Verizon cell phone and they have "forbidden" me to speak to him or have any contact with him or else they'll get the cops involved. All I want is to be able to text my boyfriend without them knowing. I've done lots of research and I heard they can view my texts and picture messaging online. But is there any way I can somehow block that? My step mom is Very tech savvy, her dad builds computers. My parents are very Strict and they watch my every move, literally. Please help if you know anything. This is really important to me and I would almost say I'm desperate to privately text him. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment